Console Weapon Leveling Bundle (Play Station & Xbox)
📝 CONSOLE WEAPON LEVELING BUNDLE BOOSTING SERVICE
Console Weapon Leveling bundle will get you all the weapons you love maxed out on PS and Xbox. We will play for you and reach the maximum level for each weapon you choose.
Our console weapon max level package will get a Pro booster on your account that will reach the maximum level on all weapons you choose.
As for delivery, this service is available with Piloted mode ONLY, with account sharing, so we will get you a Pro Booster that will log into your account and complete your weapon leveling bundle on the console. When it's complete you will get an e-mail and notification so you can log back in.
⏳ ETA - CONSOLE WEAPON MAX LEVEL BUNDLE BOOSTING SERVICE
ETA for Console Weapon Leveling is variable, depending on how many weapons you choose, previous orders already in queue and boosters availability. Usually, it takes 24 - 48 hours to reach the max level for one weapon.
✔️ CONSOLE WEAPON LEVELING BUNDLE BOOSTING REWARDS
- Reaching the Max level on all weapons you choose is 100% guaranteed.
- XP for your Battle Pass, Enlisted Rank, or Prestige Rank.
- All Weapon Attachments for weapons you choose.
⚙ SERVICE OPTIONS & CONFIG
- Platform: - from the dropdown you can select the platform (Xbox or Play Station) where you want the booster to complete your Vanguard console weapon leveling service.
- Number of Weapons: you can use the slider to choose how many weapons you want our booster to max out for you.
- Weapon List: please tell us what weapons to boost.
- Delivery Speed: Normal - your order will be placed in the queue and be completed when it's your turn. Express - your order will be treated as a high priority, so the first booster to become available will start your order.
- In order to be eligible for this boosting service, you must own an Activision Account with CoD Vanguard and the Season One Battle Pass purchased.
- The chosen weapons unlocked. If you don't meet this requirement please check our Battle Pass boosting service.
- Disabling the 2-step-verification login protection will help ease up the process for both you and our booster (you won't need to give us the login code by phone or e-mail).