CoD Vanguard Operators Boost: Leveling & Unlocks
Browse the websiteSTEP 1
Take a look at our wide selection of offers and choose the desired service from our store.
Consult with usSTEP 2
Share your thoughts with us, let us know what service would be needed and consult with our professional team.
Order the serviceSTEP 3
We are here to make sure its the right decision. Together we choose the best service for your character.
ALL SETSTEP 4
Once payment and final details are taken care of, a booster gets assigned and starts working on your order.
VANGUARD OPERATORS UNLOCK SERVICE
There are 12 operators in Call of Duty Vanguard that you can unlock by completing a specific challenge. A new addition in Vanguard is that operators are split into 4 separate units as follows:
- • Hellhounds Unit: Daniel, Wade, and Halima.
- • Shadow Unit: Polina, Solange, and Shigenori.
- • Barbarian Unit: Roland, Lucas, and Beatrice.
- • Sentinel Unit: Arthur, Constanze, and Padamvati.
OPERATOR LEVEL BOOSTING
Vanguard is the first Call of Duty game that has a leveling system for operators. Regarding the operators leveling the most important aspect are:
- • Maximum level is 20 for each operator
- • You must unlock an operator before starting the leveling process
- • To speed up the leveling process you must complete operator challenges when using the operator.
- • Leveling up operators unlocks: skins, quips, finishing moves, intro & MVP highlights, etc.
OPERATORS SKINS UNLOCK
Each of the 12 operators in CoD Vanguard has 5 skins at the moment of the game's launch. More operator skins may get added later as the game progresses. Here is how the skins work:
- • 1 x Base Skin: which comes for free when you unlock the operator.
- • 2 x Common Skins: one unlocks at level 10 and one at level 20 (max).
- • 1 x Rare Skin: this unlocks when you get all 3 operators from a specific unit to level 20.
- • 1 x Epic Skin: which unlocks when you fully leveled all 12 operators in the game.
HOW TO LEVEL UP OPERATORS FAST
Every operator in Vanguard has a favorite weapon as follows: Daniel – M1 Garand, Wade – Type 100, Halima – MP-40, Polina – 3-Line Rifle, Solange – NZ-41, Shigenori – Type 11, Roland – STG44, Lucas – Owen Gun, Beatrice – AS44, Arthur – STEN, Constanze – MG42, Padmavati – Combat Shotgun.
To boost the speed of the operator leveling process you should:
- 1. Use each operator with their favorite weapon which awards both bonus operator XP and bonus weapon xp.
- 2. Complete as many operators challenges to get a lot of bonus operator xp.
- 3. Play blitz combat pacing to get a lot of kills and speed up the leveling process.