DMZ Boosting Services
Browse the websiteSTEP 1
Take a look at our wide selection of offers and choose the desired service from our store.
Consult with usSTEP 2
Share your thoughts with us, let us know what service would be needed and consult with our professional team.
Order the serviceSTEP 3
We are here to make sure its the right decision. Together we choose the best service for your character.
ALL SETSTEP 4
Once payment and final details are taken care of, a booster gets assigned and starts working on your order.
Call of Duty DMZ Boosting Services
We designed our DMZ boosting services to help you progress quicker through the game and gear up your operator. Our professional DMZ boosters are eager to help you exfill weapon cases and unlock exclusive operator skins & weapon blueprints.
How do the CoD DMZ boosting services work?
There are two types of services you can choose:
- • Piloted – our booster will log into your Call of Duty account and complete the service.
- • Self-Play – you don't have to share your account info. Our DMZ boosters play alongside you.
Due to the high difficulty of this game mode, most services can be done only in Piloted mode.
Best DMZ services:
- • DMZ Bundle (exfill 7 weapon cases).
- • Biohazard König Skin Unlock.
- • Caution Tape Blueprint Unlock.
We provide the best DMZ boosting services, regularly updating our offers and checking orders progress to ensure high-quality services in the safest way possible.
How Does CoD DMZ Mode Work?
DMZ is an extraction royale game mode of CoD Warzone, free for all players. During the DMZ matches, you are placed in random locations on a massive open-world map, where you have to fight against AI enemies and other players to complete missions and exfill loot in a PvEvP environment.
CoD DMZ is mainly focused on objectives completion and looting, more than PvP. You have a limited time window to collect supplies, complete faction missions, and defeat bosses before extracting. You only have one life in this mode.
You will mostly fight AI enemies along the way, but still, you will have to fight against other players, especially on the road to exfill points after collecting a weapon case.
Reasons to buy DMZ boost:
We designed a list of reasons you should consider when deciding to purchase a DMZ boost:
- • KBoosting guarantees that all orders are done through legit methods.
- • We work with professional CoD players who know the best DMZ tactics.
- • You are busy and need someone to grind for you.
- • You have trouble exfilling loot.
- • You need a pro team that can keep up with you.
DMZ Faction Missions
Faction missions are DMZ activities that provide exclusive rewards and lots of XP. You can keep up to 3 missions active during a DMZ run.
- • Legion – Easy missions (complete all 4 initial missions to unlock White Lotus).
- • White Lotus – Medium missions (complete 6 missions in Legion & White Lotus to unlock the next faction).
- • Black Mous – Hard missions (the final faction).
You can also collect keys in DMZ runs and use them in other matches to open locked buildings in Hidden Areas, where you find rare loot and build a performant loadout.
A key can be used a maximum of 3 times before it breaks.
How to Win DMZ matches:
Below you can find some tips that can help you improve your skills to kill DMZ bosses:
- • Prepare before entering DMZ.
- • Focus on headshots.
- • Use your tactical equipment often.
- • Try to keep your distance, don't play too close.
- • Coordinate with your squad & always have a plan.
- • Only keep the high-value loot.
- • Don't focus on being the last one standing. Exfill after reaching your goal.
As you progress through the reputation system, missions from each faction will be more difficult, so ensure you gear up your operator before starting missions.
Call of Duty DMZ Weapons
DMZ mode is more focused on the gameplay itself than weapons progression, but still, it offers some unique features regarding the guns which you can use to build an invincible loadout.
There are two types of DMZ-exclusive weapons available in DMZ:
- • Contraband weapons - premade guns with random attachments (received at the beginning or earned from faction missions).
- • Weapon Blueprints - weapons that can be acquired in DMZ activities and secured (strongholds or faction missions).
Contraband weapons can't be customized at the gunsmith, and you permanently lose them if you die. You can access one insured weapon slot where you can add weapon blueprints or any weapon unlocked in WarZone 2.0 or Modern Warfare 2. These weapons can be modified through the gunsmith system.
Failing to extract with an insured weapon will punish you by making it unavailable for 2 hours. The cooldown can be reduced by extracting cash. You can unlock up to 3 insured weapon slots along the way by completing many faction missions.
Best Weapon Blueprints in DMZ:
- • M13B Assault Rifle Blueprint.
- • Caution Tape RPK Blueprint.
- • Pendulum Blueprint.
Before dropping into DMZ, you must kit your operator with weapons and equipment. If you die, you will permanently lose all your stash, so be careful, especially if you intend to take your contraband weapons with you.