Una's Tasks - Weekly Quests
📝 UNA'S TASKS WEEKLY SERVICE
Here you can buy Una's Quests service, tailored to help you skip weekly quests and increase your reputation. You can choose to boost your character for benefits like gold, silver, free XP, materials, resources, etc.
Our professional players use the fastest methods and most accessible strategies developed throughout many hours of gameplay for lightning-fast & efficient service delivery.
As for the Delivery method, this service is available with Piloted mode ONLY, with account sharing. A booster will log into your account and fulfill the Lost Ark Una's Weekly service.
⏳ ETA FOR UNA'S WEEKLY SERVICE
ETA for Daily Pack service is 4 - 12 hours, depending on the number of activities chosen. If you opt for the Express option, your order will be treated as a high priority so that the ETA will be 30% lower.
✔️ UNA'S TASKS REWARDS
⚙ SERVICE OPTIONS
- Number of Weeks – select the number of weeks you want the service to run.
- Weekly quests – choose the number of tasks you want the service to run.
- Delivery Speed – Normal Delivery- your order will be placed in the queue and started when your turn is available. Express Delivery- your order will be treated as a high priority, so the first booster to become available will start your order.
⚠️ SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- The required level of your character must be a minimum of 50. If your character doesn't meet the requirements, you can purchase a Level Boosting Service.
- To be suitable for this service, you must own Lost Ark in your Steam Library.
ℹ️ WEEKLY QUESTS IN LOST ARK - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What are Una's Weekly Quests?
Una's Tasks is an end-game quest system divided into daily and weekly missions. Your character has a limit of three tasks per week focused on different activities: chaos dungeon, boss rush, trade skill progression, guardian raids, etc.
Why are Weekly Tasks important, and what is the reward?
Weekly quests are essential for your character's progress, and they can provide a good source of XP towards your Roster Level. They also reward ability stones, shards, silver, leapstones, and combat XP, suitable to your item level.
Weekly quests are related to various activities and objectives:
- Chaos Dungeons – Clear 6 x any Chaos Dungeons
- Guardian Raids – Harvest 6 x any Guardian Souls
- Cube – Get a Silver Chest or better in any Cube Challenge
- Boss Rush – Full Clear a Boss Rush Ticket
- Proving Grounds – Participate in a Battlefield five times
- Life Skills – Collect 1.000 Mysterious Essence through Trade Skill activities
- Sailing – Complete 6 x Sailing Co-Op Quests
You can also read this guide for more information about Weekly Una's Tasks in Lost Ark.