MHR Hunter Rank Boosting
📝 MHR HUNTER RANK BOOSTING SERVICE
Welcome, hunter! Our Hunter Rank boosting service is specially made to help you complete any quest in MHR and increase your HR to become a stronger hunter and gain access to exclusive High Rank equipment and monsters.
Raising your HR takes a lot of time and effort, so using our HR boosting services is a smart choice. Enjoy the game without having to grind, let us do the boring stuff!
Our professional boosters are always ready to help you become a better player and boost your Hunter Rank in no time, at a fair price.
As for delivery, this service is available with Piloted mode ONLY, with account sharing, so we will get you a Pro Booster that will log into your account and reach your desired Hunter Rank.
⏳ ETA FOR HR BOOSTING SERVICE
ETA for monsters boost is variable, depending on your current HR, the HR you wish to achieve, previous orders already in the queue, and boosters availability. If you choose the Express option your order will be treated as a high priority, so the ETA will be 30% lower.
✔️ MHR RANK BOOST REWARDS
- Reaching the selected Hunter Rank 100% Guaranteed
- Gathering Hub quests or Main Story completion - depending on your current HR
- Monster Kills 100% Guaranteed
- High chances for rare monster materials for crafting weapons and armor sets
- Chances for free decorations
- Other materials and resources that might drop during the service
⚙ MH: RISE HUNTER RANK BOOSTING SERVICE OPTIONS
- Platform: from the dropdown, you can select the platform (PC or Nintendo Switch) where you want the booster to complete your boosting service.
- Hunter Rank: - you can select your current HR and the Hunter Rank you wish our booster to achieve for you.
- Delivery Speed: Normal - your order will be placed in the queue and be completed when it's your turn. Express - your order will be treated as a high priority, so the first booster to become available will start your order.
⚠️ SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Monster Hunter: Rise purchased on your account.
ℹ️ HUNTER RANK – MONSTER HUNTER: RISE
WHAT IS HUNTER RANK IN MH: RISE?
The Hunter Rank (HR) is the progression system through Monster Hunter: Rise quests. To raise your HR you will have to complete certain hub quests by hunting specific monsters. To be able to access High Rank quests and hunt the toughest monsters, you have to boost your Hunter Rank.
Also, to be able to craft the best hunter gear, you need a high Hunter Rank. It will grant you access to high rank monsters that drop rare materials.
HOW TO RAISE YOUR HUNTER RANK
The conventional way to raise the HR in MH: Rise is by completing High Rank quests over and over. This process is very repetitive and takes hundreds of hours. We did our research and found out a little secret.
The fastest and most efficient way to raise your Hunter Rank is by completing 7-star Rampage Quests. We recommend the Apex Diablos rampages.
MONSTER HUNTER: RISE HR MAX CAP
The HR is capped at HR7 in the first place. It can be unlocked by completing the main story (village quests) and defeating an Elder Dragon called the Thunder Serpent Narwa. After this, it will be capped again at HR20, HR30, and HR40. When you reach Hunter Rank 40, the HR progression will be fully unlocked. The maximum HR you can reach in Monster Hunter: Rise is HR999.
Below you can find a list of the missions that you need to complete to pass each HR cap:
- Thunder Serpent Narwa - HR 7 - Unlocks Hunter Rank.
- Ancient Illusion - HR 20 - hunt Chameleos.
- The Steely Storm - HR 30 - kill Kushala Daora.
- The Emperor of Flame - HR 40 - slay Teostra and fully unlock HR.
MH: RISE HUNTER RANK WALKTHROUGH
If you are looking for Hunter Rank complete guide, the one Game8 wrote is the best.
If you are more into video guides, we recommend ConCon's HR guide.