MHR Rampage Quests Boosting Service
📝 MHR RAMPAGE QUESTS BOOSTING SERVICE
Our rampage quests boosting service is made to help you complete any rampage in Monster Hunter: Rise fast & easily. Choosing our service will get you all the amazing rampage rewards without having to grind by yourself.
At KBoosting, the professional boosters are always ready to train you for rampage quests or complete them for you in no time, at a fair price.
As for delivery, this service is available with both Piloted and Self-Play mode. The Piloted mode requires account sharing, so we will get you a Pro Booster that will log into your account and complete your desired rampage quests. On the other hand, if you go for a Self-Play (carry) service you will control your account and play side by side with our professional players.
⏳ ETA FOR RAMPAGE BOOSTING SERVICE
ETA for rampage boost is 1 - 24 hours, depending on the selected rampage, the number of rampages you wish, previous orders already in the queue, and boosters availability. If you choose the Express option your order will be treated as a high priority, so the ETA will be 30% lower.
✔️ MHR RAMPAGE QUESTS CARRY REWARDS
- Selected Rampage Quests completion 100% Guaranteed
- Defender Tickets
- Stronghold level boost
- Monster Kills 100% Guaranteed
- High chances for apex monster materials for crafting rampage weapons
- Chances for rare monster materials for crafting weapons and armor sets
- Chances for free decorations
- Other materials and resources that might drop during the service
⚙ MH: RISE RAMPAGE BOOSTING SERVICE OPTIONS
- Platform: from the dropdown, you can select the platform (PC or Nintendo Switch) where you want the booster to complete your boosting service.
- Mode: - you can either go for a Piloted service or a Self-Play service.
- Rampage Quest: - you can select which Rampage Quests you want us to complete for you.
- Delivery Speed: Normal - your order will be placed in the queue and be completed when it's your turn. Express - your order will be treated as a high priority, so the first booster to become available will start your order.
⚠️ SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Monster Hunter: Rise purchased on your account.
- HR 8+ If you don't meet this requirement, you can check out our HUNTER RANK BOOSTING Service.
- Your gear set should have at least 300 Defence If you don't meet this requirement, you can check out our ARMOR SET FARMING & BOOSTING service.
- Your current weapon should have at least 150 Attack If you don't meet this requirement, you can check out our WEAPON FARMING & BOOSTING service.
ℹ️ RAMPAGE QUESTS – MONSTER HUNTER: RISE
WHAT IS A RAMPAGE QUEST IN MONSTER HUNTER: RISE?
In rampage quests, your hunter will have to defend Kamura village from monster attacks. Waves of monsters will try to destroy the village and you are the only hope for your people. The rampages will take place in the Red Stronghold and the playstyle is very different than the classic hunts. To be able to complete rampage quests you need a strategy.
HOW TO BEAT MONSTER HUNTER: RISE RAMPAGE QUESTS?
To complete rampage quests, you need to repel all monsters from the Kamura stronghold and defend the gates. To do that you have to take strategic decisions and use the hunting installations at full potential. By completing rampage quests you will raise your stronghold level and unlock all installations.
Sometimes, the installations may not stand the crazy waves of monsters so you will have to get down there and fight the creatures. The monsters are strong so you need good hunting skills and a great loadout.
WHAT INSTALLATIONS CAN I USE IN MHR RAMPAGE QUESTS?
To defend the village, you can use all the hunting installations available in the stronghold, such as:
|Regular installations||Special installations|
|Machine cannons||Counter gongs|
|Defender ballistae||Power kilns|
|Warriors of Kamura|
WHAT MONSTERS WILL BE SPAWNED IN RAMPAGE QUESTS?
The rampage hordes will include different types of monsters such as:
- Special monsters
- Major threats
- Apex monsters
- Ruffians - occasionally.
The monster type will be shown above their heads. Make sure you use the right strategy and installations depending on the monster type.
HUNTER: RISE APEX MONSTERS
The Apex monsters are a particular type of monsters that lead the hordes during rampages. They are much stronger and aggressive than the normal versions. The Apex monsters that you may face in rampage quests are:
- Apex Diablos
- Apex Rathalos
- Apex Arzuros
- Apex Zinogre
- Apex Mizutsune
- Apex Rathian
MHR RAMPAGE QUESTS WALKTHROUGH
If you are looking for rampage quests complete guide, the one you find in the monster hunter rise wiki is perfect.
If you want to understand how to become better in rampage quests, you find all the necessary tips & tricks in Game8's guide.
If you are more into video guides, we recommend Rurikhan's ultimate rampage guide.