MHR Weapon Farming & Boosting
📝 MHR WEAPONS BOOSTING SERVICE
Welcome, hunter! Our MHR weapon boosting service is designed to help you get any weapon available in the game fast & easily. Our professional boosters will farm all the necessary monster materials and craft the desired weapon for you. You don't have to grind by yourself. We are ready to do it for you so you can enjoy the game and use your new weapon to defeat any threat. Get a boost now!
This service is available with Piloted mode ONLY, with account sharing, so we will get you a Pro Booster that will log into your account and get your desired MHR weapons.
⏳ ETA FOR MH: RISE WEAPONS BOOSTING SERVICE
ETA for weapon boost is 1 - 10 hours/weapon, depending on the weapon you wish to get, the number of weapons you select, previous orders already in the queue, and boosters availability. If you choose the Express option your order will be treated as a high priority, so the ETA will be 30% lower.
✔️ MHR WEAPONS BOOST REWARDS
- Requested Weapons 100% Guaranteed.
- Monster kills
- Increased drop chances of rare monster materials for crafting armor sets
- Chances for free Hunter Rank boost
- Chances for free decorations
- Other materials and resources that might drop during the service.
⚙ MONSTER HUNTER: RISE WEAPONS BOOSTING SERVICE OPTIONS
- Platform: from the dropdown, you can select the platform (PC or Nintendo Switch) where you want the booster to complete your boosting service.
- Monster: here you can select which weapon you wish to have.
- Weapon Type: here you can select the type of weapon you wish.
- Quality: here you can select the quality of your weapons. Low rank (B, A Tier) or High rank (S Tier).
- Delivery Speed: Normal - your order will be placed in the queue and be completed when it's your turn. Express - your order will be treated as a high priority, so the first booster to become available will start your order.
⚠️ MHR WEAPONS SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Monster Hunter: Rise purchased on your account.
- HR 8+ If you don't meet this requirement, you can check out our HUNTER RANK BOOSTING Service.
- Your gear set should have at least 200 Defence. We also recommend you to check out our Armor set boosting service.
ℹ️ WEAPONS – MONSTER HUNTER: RISE
In Monster Hunter: Rise, the Weapon is one of the most important pieces of equipment that defines your hunter power and determines the damage you can deal to a monster during the hunt. There are 14 weapon categories and you can craft the ones that fit your play style. Most of the weapons are related to specific monsters and can only be crafted using monster materials.
MH: RISE WEAPONS BONUSES
All MHR weapons have their unique stats and specific skills or bonuses such as:
|Attack power||Attack boost|
|Elemental damage||Specific monster soul|
|Decoration slots||Specific weakness exploit|
|Rampage slots||Anti-specific Species|
|Rampage skills||Master rider|
Here are some examples of MHR weapons with their specific bonuses:
- Bone Tabar - Affinity Boost IV, Brutal Strike, Anti-Aquatic Species.
- Teostra Blade - Attack Boost II, Fireblight Exploit, Teostra Soul.
- Icesteel Fang - Attack Boost II, Affinity Boost II, Kushala Daora Soul.
- Icesteel Blade - Attack Boost II, Affinity Boost II, Kushala Daora Soul.
MONSTER HUNTER: RISE WEAPON TYPES
Each weapon has its weaknesses and may not be that efficient in some cases. Choose your weapon wisely. If you wanna build the best loadout, you'll need to add the specific armor set and complete it with a strong talisman.
In MH: Rise you can craft a lot of amazing weapons that you can use to slay monsters. The weapons can be classified by quality in low rank weapons (tier A & B) or high rank weapons (tier S). You can also upgrade your weapon following the weapon tree.
The weapon types that you can find in MH: Rise are:
- Great Sword
- Long Sword
- Dual Blades
- Sword and Shield
- Charge Blade
- Switch Axe
- Hunting Horn
- Insect Glaive
- Light Bowgun
- Heavy Bowgun
MH: RISE WEAPONS WALKTHROUGH
If you want an awesome MHR weapons guide, the one Game8 wrote is perfect.
Also, on monster hunter rise wiki you can check all MHR weapons.
If you are more into video guides, we recommend Arekkz Gaming's Best weapon guide.