Trade Skills Boosting
Browse the websiteSTEP 1
Take a look at our wide selection of offers and choose the desired service from our store.
Consult with usSTEP 2
Share your thoughts with us, let us know what service would be needed and consult with our professional team.
Order the serviceSTEP 3
We are here to make sure its the right decision. Together we choose the best service for your character.
ALL SETSTEP 4
Once payment and final details are taken care of, a booster gets assigned and starts working on your order.
NEW WORLD TRADE SKILLS BOOSTING
Trade Skills are the professions that a character can learn and have increased to a maximum level of 200. There are 17 total Trade Skills in the NW game and every one of them plays a very important role when it comes to the end-game experience.
New World Trade Skills fall into 3 main categories:
• Gathering Trade Skills used to gather various resources.
• Crafting Trade Skills used to create a variety of items.
• Refining Trade Skills used to turn collected resources into crafting materials.
MOST POPULAR GATHERING SKILLS
Leveling up the gathering skills allows the player to collect higher-level resources throughout the Aeternum world and out of all, the most requested boosted skills are:
• Mining used to gather materials such as Ores and Oils.
• Harvesting used to gather Plant materials.
• Logging used to gather Wood materials.
• Skinning used to gather Animal hides.
• Fishing used to catch and obtain Fish.
MOST POPULAR CRAFTING SKILLS
Leveling up the crafting skills allows the player to unlock higher-level recipes, and the most popular crafting skills when it comes to boosting are:
• Armoring used to craft Armor pieces.
• Engineering used to craft gathering tools, weapons, and ammunition.
• Jewelcrafting used to craft Amulets, Rings, and Earrings.
• Arcana used to craft Potions, Tinctures, and Weapon Coatings.
• Furnishing used to craft Storage Chests, Furniture, and Trophies.
MOST POPULAR REFINING SKILLS
Leveling up the refining skills allows the player to convert gathered resources into crafting materials and the most popular refining skills would be:
• Smelting used to turn Ores into Ingots.
• Stonecutting used to turn Raw gemstones into Cut gemstones.
• Leatherworking used to turn animal hides into Leather.
• Weaving used to turn raw fibers into Cloth.
• Woodworking used to turn raw wood into Processed Wood Materials.