Tailoring Profession Boosting Service
📨 DELIVERY: This boosting service is available with Piloted Mode only, with account sharing. So one booster will have to log in your account and farm the materials needed, then he will craft Cloth armor, use bags and profession bags to max out your Tailoring profession. When it's complete you will get an e-mail and notification so you can log back in.
⏳ ETA for Tailoring Profession Boost service is between 7-14 days, depending on your current progress and the previous orders already in the queue.
- 375 Tailoring 100% Guaranteed.
- Recipes bought from vendors in order to max out your profession.
- Potential cloth armor or bags.
- Loot that might drop when farming for the materials needed.
⚙ OPTIONS & CONFIG:
- Current Progress: from here you can select your current progreess towards 375.
- World of Warcraft account with an active subscription.
- The caracter you want us to boost must be level 70. If you don't meet this requierement, you can check out our 58-70 Leveling product or 1-70 Leveling product.
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Tailoring is the primary skill for creating Cloth armor for Mages, Warlocks, and Priests.
Tailoring is the art of turning cloth and other raw materials into cloth armor, usable by Mages, Warlocks, and Priests.
In The Burning Crusade, Tailoring also creates various types of Spellthread, a permanent leg enchantment.