SoD Blackfathom Deeps Raid Boost
📝 BLACKFATHOM DEEPS BOOSTING SERVICE
Here you can buy SoD Blackfathom Deeps raid boost for your WoW character, a service that helps you complete the desired amount of BFD runs in Season of Discovery to get Epic BiS Gear. There are 7 bosses in the BFD raid, the last being Aku'mai.
Our BFD raid boosting service helps you acquire Best-in-Slot Phase 1 gear fast & effortlessly.
We work with experienced WoW players who practiced the most efficient raid mechanics, completed the raid on hundreds of characters, and know the best tactics to complete all encounters as quickly as possible.
This service is available with Piloted mode only (account sharing) – a professional booster logs into your account and completes the Blackfathom Deeps raid for your WoW Classic Season of Discovery character. When the order is done, you will receive an e-mail and notification to log back in.
⏳ ETA FOR BLACKFATHOM DEEPS CARRY SERVICE
The ETA for a SoD Blackfathom Deeps raid carry in Season of Discovery is up to 1 - 2 days for completion after the service starts. If you choose the Express option, your order will be treated as a high priority, so that the ETA will be 30% lower.
✔️ BLACKFATHOM DEEPS RAID BOOST REWARDS
- Blackfathom Deeps raid completed.
- Chances to get one of the purple epic weapons:
- You keep all the loot dropped during the raid service.
⚙ SERVICE OPTIONS
- Server - You can select your server United States or Europe.
- Side - Tell us if you belong to the Alliance or Horde.
- Loot Priority - We are offering you FREE Loot Priority (make sure you select it!).
- Delivery Speed - Normal - We will place your order in the queue, and when it's your turn, we will complete it. Express - Your order will be treated as a high priority, so the first booster to become available will start your order.
⚠️ SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- You need level 25 on your WoW SoD character to be suitable for this service. Don't have it yet? Make sure you take advantage of our Leveling Service.
ℹ️ BLACKFATHOM DEEPS RAID - WOW SEASON OF DISCOVERY
BFD was once a temple dedicated to the night elf moon goddess, Elune. The raid's story involves uncovering the dark events that led to the temple's desecration.
WHAT IS BLACKFATHOM DEEPS ABOUT?
Blackfathom Deeps, also known as BFD is distinctive for its underwater areas, which contribute to a feeling of depth and isolation. These sections require players to swim through submerged passages, exploring hidden nooks and fighting aquatic enemies, adding a unique challenge and ambiance.
BLACKFATHOM DEEPS LOCATION & ENTRANCE
Blackfathom Deeps is an instance located in Ashenvale, in the northwestern corner of the zone. It's situated under the ruins of an ancient night elf temple near the Zoram Strand.
WHAT IS THE HARDEST FIGHT IN BFD?
Every encounter within the Blackfathom Depps tests the resolve, skill, and teamwork of adventurers. Yet, among the harrowing confrontations, the final showdown with the Aku'mai himself, is considered quite challenging especially when faced for the first time or with an inexperienced group.
The area where Aku'mai is fought is relatively confined, which can make avoiding damage and handling adds more difficult, especially for groups not well-versed in positioning and crowd control.
BLACKFATHOM DEEPS BOSSES
In the following list, we present all the bosses that you will have to face in Blackfathom Deeps raid:
- Lady Sarevess.
- Lorgus Jett.
- Baron Aquanis.
- Twilight Lord Kelris.
BLACKFATHOM DEEPS PHASE I BEST-IN-SLOT ITEMS
|Rod of the Sleepwalker
|Strike of the Hydra
|2H Sword (BiS)
BLACKFATHOM DEEPS SECRETS IN SEASON OF DISCOVERY
Beyond the treacherous paths and relentless foes, Blackfathom Deeps harbors a series of puzzles and enigmas that must be solved to unlock its true potential. These challenges demand sharp minds and strategic thinking, rewarding those who can decipher their cryptic clues. If you want to find more details on how to solve these puzzles, follow the links mentioned below:
- The Mystery of the Twilight Artisan.
- This guide How to Get Void-Touched Armaments and Shard of the Void Guide walks you through this mystery, and its reward is the Shard of the Void, used to craft Epic Patterns as a Blacksmith, Leatherworker and Tailor professional.
- Also, there are two discoverable recipes: Plans: Blackfathom Sharpening Stone and Formula: Blackfathom Mana Oil used to help you with the enjoyable exprience of SoD.
BLACKFATHOM DEEPS RAID WALKTHROUGH
Here you have an entire Blackfantom Deeps guide:
Wowhead wrote an impressive one if you are looking for a written guide for Blackfathom Deeps.
Please feel free to contact us on live chat or the discord server for more information on our SoD Blackfathom Deeps boosting service. We are here for you 24/7!