Classified Predator Build
We provide Division 1 services only on PC.
📝 CLASSIFIED PREDATOR BUILD BOOSTING SERVICE
The Classified Predator Build is one of the best DPS builds in Division 1 for PvE & PvP end-game content. This build excels in DoT (Bleed Damage) and revolves around the Classified Predator Set and high-RPM weapons such as Lightweight M4, Police M4, and LVOA-C.
Our professional boosters are eager to help you skip the grinding and prepare this amazing end-game loadout for your character in no time. We always aim for a fast and clean boost, so we provide the farming service for your Classified Predator build in a four-player team with loot sharing, significantly increasing the odds of getting the required items in the shortest time possible!
At KBoosting, you can buy the Classified Predator build on all platforms: PC, PS, and XBOX. As for delivery, this service is available with Piloted mode ONLY, with account sharing, so we will get you a Pro Booster that will log into your account and prepare the loadout for your agent. When it's complete, you will get an e-mail and notification so you can log back in.
⏳ ETA FOR CLASSIFIED PREDATOR BUILD SERVICE
ETA for the Classified Predator Build boost is 3-10 days, depending on the previous orders already in queue and RNG. Please note that adding extra options might affect the ETA, lowering or increasing it by case.
✔️ BUILD SERVICE CONFIGURATION
When purchasing our build farming service, we take care of everything needed so your build is complete and fully functional, properly prepared with adequate weapons, talents, gear stats, and mods!
Important Note: While farming the required items for the Classified Predator build, we will obtain additional Classified Sets and Exotics that will also be stored on your account!
Here is what the best Classified Predator Build in Division 1 looks like:
|Weapon Slot #1
|Lightweight M4 | LVOA-C | Police M4 | The House
|Weapon Slot #2
|Lightweight M4 | LVOA-C | Police M4 | Urban MDR
|Brutal | Destructive | Deadly | Vicious
|Full Classified Predator Set 6/6
|Skill Slot #1
|Skill Slot #2
|Adrenaline | Critical Save | Shrapnel | One is None
|Enemy Armor Damage | Crit Chance | Damage to Elites (PVE)
⚙ SERVICE OPTIONS
- Owned Items: Please select the items you already own on your account for a discounted price.
- Upgrades: Please select the upgrades you want to add to your Classified Predator build.
- You must own a Division 1 account with a level 30 character to be eligible for the boost.
- Disabling the 2-step verification login protection will help ease the process for both you and our booster (you won't need to give us the login code by phone or e-mail).
ℹ️ CLASSIFIED PREDATOR BUILD IN DIVISION 1
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CLASSIFIED AND NON-CLASSIFIED PREDATOR SETS
The Classified Predator set represents the improved version of the standard Predator gear set, which comes with a higher minimum and maximum stat rolls than the regular version and provides exclusive 5-piece and 6-piece bonuses. Also, the Classified Predator items can have 2 stats recalibrated, whereas the standard version supports only one recalibration per item.
HOW TO GET THE CLASSIFIED PREDATOR SET
In 2023, the fastest way to get the Classified Predator Set is to buy Classified Predator Caches with Global Event Credits during the Onslaught and Strike Global Events.
Additionally, you can obtain random classified items, Classified Predator included, from various sources such as:
- Resistance Caches
- Open World Bosses
- Dark Zone Bosses
- Underground Hunters
- Phoenix Credit Caches at the Terminal
- Legendary Missions
CLASSIFIED PREDATOR SET: STATS AND BONUSES
The Classified Predator Set has the following Set Bonuses:
- 2-Piece Set Bonus: +10.0% Reload Speed
- 3-Piece Set Bonus: +8% Assault Rifle Damage & +8% SMG Damage
- 4-Piece Set Bonus: Predator's Mark - Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 50% of damage already done by those bullets.
- 5-Piece Set Bonus: +10.0% Reload Speed & +8% Assault Rifle Damage & +8% SMG Damage
- 6-Piece Set Bonus: Improved Predator's Mark - Hitting 10 shots without switching targets now applies the Predator's Mark which makes the target bleed for 50% of damage already done by those bullets. The damage over time to the target is increased by 15% for every 3000 Stamina and can critically hit. When at 9000 Stamina the damage over time bonus is increased by 120%. The Predator's Mark ignores the Status Effect Immunity of NPCs.
WHAT ARE THE BEST WEAPONS TO USE WITH THE CLASSIFIED PREDATOR BUILD?
The best weapons for the Classified Predator Build are the high RPM assault rifles such as Lightweight M4, Police M4, and LVOA-C. Alternatively, you can use The House Exotic SMG as a secondary weapon.
WHY IS THE CLASSIFIED PREDATOR BUILD SO GOOD?
The Classified Predator build excels in damage output and status effects, thanks to the bleed DoTs.
IS THE CLASSIFIED PREDATOR BUILD GOOD FOR SOLO OR GROUP?
The Classified Predator Build works perfectly for both solo and team modes.
CAN YOU USE THE CLASSIFIED PREDATOR BUILD IN PVP?
Absolutely. The Classified Predator Build is one of the strongest PvP builds in Division 1. Make sure you are using adequate weapons/talents and maintain the Predator bleed DoTs for the whole duration of the fight.
Please feel free to contact us on live chat or the discord server for more information on our Classified Predator build farming service. We are here for you 24/7!