Master King's Fall Raid Guide 2023
Welcome to our Destiny 2: King’s Fall Master Raid guide, Guardian!
You are about to learn everything you need about the differences between the Normal and Master versions of the raid. We’ll present an in-depth view of each raid encounter and the challenges you must complete to get the exclusive Harrowed Weapons.
Table of Contents
Here is a little breakdown of our Master King's Fall Raid Guide:
- Modifiers & Differences (Master Vs. Normal)
- Master Loot Table (Harrowed Weapons)
- Master Challenges
- Opening Gate
- Totems Encounter
- Warpriest Encounter
- Golgoroth Encounter
- The Daughters Encounter
- Oryx Encounter
- Related Guides
King’s Fall – Master Raid Modifiers & Differences
King’s Fall Raid features two difficulties with different modifiers and exclusive rewards. The Master Version also unlocked the final triumphs required for the Kingslayer raid Seal and Title. Let’s check out the notable differences and why they make the raid more challenging:
- Power Level Required – 1600
- Match Game – Enemy Shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Champions Mob – This mode contains additional Champions.
- Chaff – Radar is disabled.
- Champion Foes – You will face Barrier, Overload, and Unstoppable Champions.
- Weekly Challenge – One encounter will have an optional challenge that rotates weekly. The challenge guarantees the drop of a Harrowed weapon upon completion.
Master King’s Fall Loot Table & Rewards
Master King's Fall Harrowed Weapons
The Master KF raid drops Harrowed Weapons you can obtain by completing the featured weekly challenge. Some perk combinations work great, so you should consider farming the god roll for each weapon, depending on your preferences and loadout configuration. In the following list, you find the PvE & PvP god rolls for each Harrowed King's Fall raid weapon:
• Zaouli's Bane (Harrowed)
- PvE God Roll: Smallbore, Accurized Rounds, Explosive Payload, Incandescent & Runneth Over.
- PvP God Roll: Hammer Forged Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Explosive Payload, Eye of the Storm & Runneth Over.
• Smite of Merain (Harrowed)
- PvE God Roll: Arrowhead Brake, Tactical Magazine, Focused Fury, Swashbuckler & Runneth Over.
- PvP God Roll: Arrowhead Brake, Tactical Magazine, Demolitionist, Firefly & Runneth Over.
• Doom of Chelchis (Harrowed)
- PvE God Roll: Arrowhead Brake, Flared Magwell, Explosive Payload, Frenzy & Runneth Over.
- PvP God Roll: Extended Barrel, Accurized Rounds, Explosive Payload, Eye of the Storm & Runneth Over.
• Midha's Reckoning (Harrowed)
- PvE God Roll: Chambered Compensator, Liquid Coils, Cornered, Reservoir Burst & Runneth Over.
- PvP God Roll: Corkscrew Rifling, Accelerated Coils, Unrelenting, Tap the Trigger & Runneth Over.
• Defiance of Yasmin (Harrowed)
- PvE God Roll: Extended Barrel, Accurized Rounds, No Distractions, Vorpal Weapon & Runneth Over.
- PvP God Roll: Extended Barrel, Accurized Rounds, No Distractions, Opening Shot & Runneth Over.
• Qullim's Terminus (Harrowed)
- PvE God Roll: Corkscrew Rifling, Flared Magwell, Heating Up, Killing Tally & Runneth Over.
- PvP God Roll: Arrowhead Brake, Accurized Rounds, Dynamic Sway Reduction, Firefly & Runneth Over.
Master King's Fall Rewards
With the arrival of Master King's Fall, you can now fully complete the Kingslayer Seal with the King of Kings and One True King challenges:
- King of Kings – Complete all encounter challenges in the Master Difficulty of King's Fall Raid. You are awarded the Ossein Earthcarver Sparrow upon completion.
- One True King – Complete the Master Version of King's Fall Raid. You are rewarded with the Ossified Skycarver Ship upon completion.
Master King's Fall Challenges
As previously seen on the Vow of the Disciple raid, Master encounters come with a weekly challenge that rewards you with a guaranteed Harrowed Weapon. A challenge complicates the encounter, and you need excellent team coordination and communication to succeed.
These are the Master King’s Fall Challenges for each encounter of the raid:
- The Grass Is Always Greener
- Devious Thievery
- Gaze Amaze
- Under Construction
- Hands Off
Now, let’s get into the Master Difficulty changes & how to complete the challenge for every raid encounter!
How to complete the Opening Encounter on Master Difficulty
The Master difficulty of the King’s Fall raid has some changes that make the encounter way more complicated:
- Taken Phalanx in the relic rooms are now Unstoppable Champions.
- Overload Hobgoblins now spawn in front of the totems where you have to bank the relics.
The relic protectors should run Unstoppable Mod for the Taken Phalanxes, while the totem protectors should run Overload Mod for the Overload Hobgoblins. The Opening encounter strategy remains the same.
How to complete the Totems Encounter on Master Difficulty
The Master difficulty version of this encounter doesn’t add much more than already known:
- Unstoppable Ogres now spawn in front of the Totems in each room.
Any fireteam member should run at least one Unstoppable Mod on his gear because the spawns are unpredictable.
How to complete the Grass Is Always Greener Challenge on Master Difficulty
To complete the first encounter challenge on master difficulty, you must avoid getting the same buff twice. If you start on the left side and get the Brand of the Unraveler, you cannot use the Brand Claimer to take the same brand, and you have to go to the right side and get the Brand of the Weaver. The same rule applies to the other side.
How to complete the Warpriest Encounter on Master Difficulty
The Master difficulty version has some changes that modify the encounter strategy:
- Barrier Knights spawn on each side.
- After Two Damage Phases, the Knights will change into Overload Hobgoblins Champions.
- Taken Enemies will spawn with Void Shields.
How to complete the Devious Thievery Challenge on Master Difficulty
The challenge for the Warpriest Master encounter doesn’t change the strategy as you usually do in the Normal Mode. In the damage phase, after you kill the Blighted Knight for the Brand Claimer buff, you must immediately pick up the brand of the Initiate out of your teammate. You'll need to move to the Blighted Knight as a team while DPS'ing the Warpriest.
How to complete the Golgoroth Encounter on Master Difficulty
The Golgoroth encounter received a couple of additions that changed the encounter and made it more difficult:
- Knights that spawn on each side before damage phase are now Barrier Knights.
- Acolytes have Void Shields.
How to complete the Gaze Amaze Challenge on Master Difficulty
Golgoroth's Master challenge aims to have the player with Golgoroth's Gaze stand in the Pool of Reclaimed Light with the other teammates. The other runner has to recapture the gaze and change places with the next runner. The same rule applies to the following party members that steal the gaze from Golgoroth.
How to complete the Daughters Encounter on Master Difficulty
The Daughters of Oryx encounter received a massive change for the runners of the encounter:
- Knights that spawn on starting plates are now Barrier Knights. Each time a phase ends, new ones will emerge from the ground.
How to complete the Under Construction Challenge on Master Difficulty
For the Daughters Encounter challenge on master mode, you need to jump on the platforms in a specific way; you cannot stand on the same plate twice in a single damage phase. For easy completion, you can rotate your platforms when the Torn Between Dimensions player finishes his platforming section and claims the buff.
How to complete the Oryx Encounter on Master Difficulty
The Master version of the Final encounter of the raid received the most difficult changes in the entire activity:
- Overload Hobgoblin Champions will now spawn on plates instead of Knights.
- Light-Eater Knights now have Arc Shields.
- Taken Acolytes have Void Shields.
How to complete the Hands Off Challenge on Master Difficulty
This encounter's challenge on Master difficulty keeps the rotation as in Normal Mode challenge. You cannot kill the same Light-Eating Ogres and Knights twice throughout the encounter. Delay the runner, and rotate the plate standers after each DPS phase.
If you are struggling to find a King's Fall raiding team or don't have enough time to play yourself, at KBoosting, besides articles & guides, we also provide Destiny 2 boosting services. All you need to do is check our Master King's Fall Boosting and let our professional boosters handle everything. You can join our proficient raiding team in an unforgettable journey through all encounters.
You can order Master KF raid runs as recoveries or carries or buy guaranteed Harrowed weapons, and we'll farm the raid for you. Go to our store and choose the service that fits your needs. You deserve the best gaming experience, and we're here to make it happen!