Vanilla Campaign Completion (Story Mode)
Here you can buy Outriders Vanilla Campaign completion, a service specially designed for those players who want to skip all the 1-30 leveling process and the story mode.
One of our professional Outriders boosters is going to log into your account and carry your new character through the whole story of the game, taking care of the required main missions and side missions up to level 30.
We provide the Outriders full story completion only as piloted mode, with account sharing, because completing all the above mentioned requires a lot of time and it would be very difficult to be able to syncronize with the client’s schedule for so long, over multiple playing sessions and different timezones.
So one booster will have to log into your account and play untill your character completes story mode and reaches level 30. For extra security, if needed, we can also use VPN of your country.
ETA⌛ for this service is between 1 and 2 days.
We guarantee that the boost will be handmade, without the use of any hacks or bots, 100% safe and risk free.
The booster will save all the weapons and gear on your account and you will decide what to save and what to deconstruct.
The Outriders Campaign has 18 Chapters as follows:
- 1. Prologue (1x Story Quest)
- 2. Rift Town (5x Story Quests)
- 3. First City (4x Story Quests)
- 4. Eagle Peaks (4x Story Quests)
- 5. Deadrock Pass (2x Story Quests)
- 6. Trench Town (4x Story Quests)
- 7. Quarry (4x Story Quests)
- 8. Forest Enclave (3x Story Quests)
- 9. The Stronghold (3x Story Quests)
- 10. Ancient Ruins (2x Story Quests)
- 11. The Gate (3x Story Quests)
- 12. Dunes (2x Story Quests)
- 13. Utargak (3x Story Quests)
- 14. Desolate Fort (3x Story Quests)
- 15. Canyon of the Grand Obelisk (3x Story Quests)
- 16. Pax City (3x Story Quests)
- 17. The Caravel (2x Story Quests)
- 18. Outriders’ Camp (End-Game)
- In order to be eligible for this boosting service, you must own Outriders in your Steam Library.
- If you opt for the account sharing mode, you will need to pass us your account’s credentials, DISABLE 2FA Verification and don’t log the account untill the job is done.
- On Play Station and Xbox, disabling the 2-Step-Verification login protection will help ease up the process for both you and our booster (you won't need to give us the login code from phone or e-mail).