Beyond Light Boosting Services
Browse the websiteSTEP 1
Take a look at our wide selection of offers and choose the desired service from our store.
Consult with usSTEP 2
Share your thoughts with us, let us know what service would be needed and consult with our professional team.
Order the serviceSTEP 3
We are here to make sure its the right decision. Together we choose the best service for your character.
ALL SETSTEP 4
Once payment and final details are taken care of, a booster gets assigned and starts working on your order.
Destiny 2 Beyond Light Services - Everything your Guardian needs
The Beyond Light expansion is, as Bungie states, the start of a new era in Destiny 2. It will change the game significantly with the introduction of a new Stasis element and 3 New Subclasses respectively, Shadebinders (warlocks), Revenants (hunters), and Behemoths (titans). The new subclasses use ice-like abilities to slow, freeze, and shatter enemies, and they have all-new supers, melees, and grenades and can be customized more deeply than the current subclasses because rather than fixed skill nodes, their abilities can be tuned using equippable Aspects and Fragments. Aspects are unique to each class while Fragments are universal, and you can unlock more of them by finding them out in the world.
Our recovery and carry services for Beyond Light are tailored to cover both PvE and PvP aspects of the game. We are ready to cover any kind of boost your guardian needs with the arrival of the new expansion starting with the campaign completion, power boost up to 1260 light (pinnacle cap). Kboosting's pro team can obtain any of the New Weapons introduced with beyond light such as the new Adored ritual weapon, Salvation's Grip Grenade Laucher, the new Trials Adept weapons & more.
- You want to skip the boring grind through the campaign missions, power grind to 1250 light and jump straight to the endgame;
- Time is an issue and you don't want to fall far behind your friends that can play all day long;
- The team you usually play with is not ready to handle a difficult activity such as a raid, nightfall or trials of osiris;
- You are a PvE or PvP dedicated player and you lack the skill to do the other type of activities than the ones you specialized in (a dedicated PvE player won't be able to go flawless in trials of osiris on a regular basis while a PvP player won't even try a raid);
- You want to use a pro booster to speed things up and be faster than everybody else.